What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CCHide does not hide

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the following tweaks installed on my iPad Air:
Activator, Background Manager, Bigify+, CCHide, CCToggles, Dimmer, f.lux, Iconoclasm and NoSlowAnimations.

Is there a possibility that one of these tweaks interferes with CCHide? If not, what could else be the problem?

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The only one of the bunch that would possibly conflict with it would be CCToggles. See if removing CCToggles allows you to apply changes using CCHide. I use CCSettings and it works fine with CCHide. It may possibly be a bug that the developer is not aware of it it does work after removing CCToggles.

OP
RudyL90

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I removed CCToggles, CCHide is still not working... Thanks for your help anyways

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know why you want to use CCHide (as in, what elements you are trying to hide in the Control Center). And, I don't know why it's not working for you ... sorry.

But, have you looked into the tweak "Cloaky" ($1.50, USD)? With it, you can hide all sorts of stuff that would normally show in the Control Center. See this for the options for the Control Center:

amy3usen.jpg

An added bonus is that it also hides stuff in the status bar, among other things:

utu2una5.jpg

There is an update to this tweak that now allows you to do things within the Preferences of your Settings app. It's not in the picture cause I haven't upgraded it yes (I just saw the update while I was at Cydia finding out what CCHide is/does). On my phone, it now allows me to hide any line in the main Settings view - I see no reason why it won't work the same when I update the iPad...

This tweak works great on my iPad Air. Maybe it'll work for you?

Marilyn

EDIT TO ADD: I currently have CCSettings and QuickActivator loaded as my Control Center mods. So far, knock on wood, everything works fine together.

OP
RudyL90

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know why you want to use CCHide (as in, what elements you are trying to hide in the Control Center). And, I don't know why it's not working for you ... sorry. But, have you looked into the tweak "Cloaky" ($1.50, USD)? With it, you can hide all sorts of stuff that would normally show in the Control Center. See this for the options for the Control Center: An added bonus is that it also hides stuff in the status bar, among other things: There is an update to this tweak that now allows you to do things within the Preferences of your Settings app. It's not in the picture cause I haven't upgraded it yes (I just saw the update while I was at Cydia finding out what CCHide is/does). On my phone, it now allows me to hide any line in the main Settings view - I see no reason why it won't work the same when I update the iPad... This tweak works great on my iPad Air. Maybe it'll work for you? Marilyn EDIT TO ADD: I currently have CCSettings and QuickActivator loaded as my Control Center mods. So far, knock on wood, everything works fine together.

Great, thanks for the tip!!

Most reactions

Latest posts