What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CBS Launches Full-Episode Streaming on iOS App

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
11718-cbs-app.JPG

AppleInsider reports today that CBS has launched a new app that lets you stream complete episodes of some of its most popular daytime and late-night shows, just 24 hours after the shows have originally aired. The channel’s primetime offerings will be available to stream on the eighth day following their original broadcast on television. By the beginning of the Fall season, the app will be integrated with CBS’s current Connect app, which enables you to use your iPad or iPhone as a second screen when watching TV. It will also feature integrated social feeds, live events, and content synched with live broadcasts. As AppleInsider notes, live streaming of its shows is a major step forward by CBS. Shows that you can watch via the app (provided you’re in the US, of course!) include NCIS, How I Met Your Mother, Elementary, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and The Young and the Restless.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Click here to download the free app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cbs/id530168168?mt=8[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source:[/FONT]
CBS brings full-episode streaming to Apple's iPad, iPhone with new app

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good to see this. I hope other networks follow. Right now, most network or station apps are fairly useless. Even if you have to watch the same ads, I'm ok with that.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good to see this. I hope other networks follow. Right now, most network or station apps are fairly useless. Even if you have to watch the same ads, I'm ok with that.

What? The CBS app is almost exactly the same as the NBC and ABC apps, which came out long before this. Even CWtv beat them to the punch...

Most reactions

Latest posts