What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caseen iPad Case Giveaway Over at iPadForums

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
Caseen-ipad-case2.jpg
Caseen-ipad-case3.jpg

The cool folks over at Caseen are having a cool giveaway to formally introduce themselves to our amazing forum members. Not only can you win a luxurious leather Caseen iPad case, but you can also nab one of their sweet Stylus devices, the Vibe. You can head on over to the thread marked below to get the all the juicy details of how to enter and win. Give them a warm official welcome everyone, and thank you guys for making iPadForums.net the greatest place on the web for iPad related news and information sharing!

Source: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-acce...d-3rd-gen-case-lineup-free-case-giveaway.html

dgkoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the pink light case because of the color, style and pen holder. I also like all of the following:

Hot pink and light pink hues combine to create cute, retro, and feminine look for your Apple iPad 2. The case is reinforced with stitched hot pink genuine leather details. It is a SMART case! The embedded magnet functions with the iPad 2's sleep on/off magnet feature. The hand strap allows for a comfortable, improved hold while walking, lounging, or using Facetime.

This case also features a pen holder, perfect for a stylus pen or any ink pen. caseen's signature gothic letters are pressed into the corner of the front of this case. This is to ensure caseen's quality standards are met with each case.

About caseen leather cases:
caseen’s leather products are above and beyond industry standards for quality and fitment. Our leather is thicker, which makes both the case and device more durable. Sueded inserts are made to offset this thickness, to retain a lightweight feel at all times. The inserts function to keep your device’s screen from scratches.

caseenBrandon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the pink light case because of the color, style and pen holder. I also like all of the following:

Hot pink and light pink hues combine to create cute, retro, and feminine look for your Apple iPad 2. The case is reinforced with stitched hot pink genuine leather details. It is a SMART case! The embedded magnet functions with the iPad 2's sleep on/off magnet feature. The hand strap allows for a comfortable, improved hold while walking, lounging, or using Facetime.

This case also features a pen holder, perfect for a stylus pen or any ink pen. caseen's signature gothic letters are pressed into the corner of the front of this case. This is to ensure caseen's quality standards are met with each case.

About caseen leather cases:
caseen’s leather products are above and beyond industry standards for quality and fitment. Our leather is thicker, which makes both the case and device more durable. Sueded inserts are made to offset this thickness, to retain a lightweight feel at all times. The inserts function to keep your device’s screen from scratches.

I'll add you into the drawing... However, for others PLEASE REPLY TO THE THREAD above to enter! Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts