What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case with Notepad

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When my Treegloo gets here, I'll post some observations.

I emailed them with some questions, which they answered within the same day and they also added that if there was ever a problem with my case, they would replace it for free. (Of course, they didn't mention they would cover shipping costs...)

iPadBiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This one looks great.. I'll consider picking this up.

For the money Penultimate is the best writing app in the store. That said there is something about having paper and pen accessible for a quick note.

Often using the iPad as a presentation tool I want to allow my customer to be looking at the information i'm displaying on the pad and take notes at the same time.. Yep - can't do that yet.

Also I've found a shortcut with Penultimate to work directly with EverNote. The writing app in the EverNote "trunk" is "junk" (InkNess).

-T

skyten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Xiao Zhi Gadgets Leather Fashion
Sale the style of ipad case with notepad, and the materials they use is genuine leather.
Very great ipad leather cases.

You can search on google, you can find it.

iPadBiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None of the notepad/sketching apps in the AppStore fulfills your notetaking needs? What kind of notes do you take?

Well.. Here is the problem. I'm an field sales rep. I'm using my iPad to show photos, presentations, videos and datasheets. Typically in my meetings the iPad is sitting on the customer's desk/conference room table with them interacting with it.

That said I can't take notes on it while showing my presentations on it. Therefore I still have to use a piece of paper to capture meeting notes.

NOW....

My routine is when I get back in my car I take the notes page and enter those notes into EverNote so I have synced to the cloud. Then recycle the paper.

The pad above looks pretty good. I may try this when they are back in stock.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Business cover

None of the notepad/sketching apps in the AppStore fulfills your notetaking needs? What kind of notes do you take?

Well.. Here is the problem. I'm an field sales rep. I'm using my iPad to show photos, presentations, videos and datasheets. Typically in my meetings the iPad is sitting on the customer's desk/conference room table with them interacting with it.

That said I can't take notes on it while showing my presentations on it. Therefore I still have to use a piece of paper to capture meeting notes.

NOW....

My routine is when I get back in my car I take the notes page and enter those notes into EverNote so I have synced to the cloud. Then recycle the paper.

The pad above looks pretty good. I may try this when they are back in stock.

Hi i am sure you see in our website our business cover ?? the size is US format so no need to worry about refill … in addition have a pocket for store your paper and place for credit card or business card :) (i guess you know the link of my website)

OP
T

TTown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting. They said 20 business days due to the holidays. That should put delivery just after Christmas.

Hal05154

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried SmartNotes and not satisfied with that. I just don't see an app yet that can replace the speed, versatility and comfortableness of pen and paper.

I am going to look at Audionotes and Audatorium(sp?). You may find one of those to your liking. I am particularly interested in Audionotes.

Hal

OP
T

TTown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received my case yesterday. I will post a review soon.

Keri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have looked and looked and looked. Notefolio, padfolio, folio with a writing pad, whatever. I have tried to find them all. As a graduate student, I read a lot and take lots of notes from that reading. Ergo, iPad LEFT and writing pad RIGHT was what I needed. Thank you TTown for pointing to the only company that seems to have a line of products that suit my needs. Really, this has been a culmination of four months of forums-trolling and amazon/eBay-scavenging to find something decent and appropriate.

iCrush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See the link below. I purchased one for the same reason people are looking to have a note pad and iPad togther in one folio.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/iBinder-Accessory-Apple-iPad-Binder/dp/B004CUZJT6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292765041&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: iBinder Accessory for the Apple iPad 3 Ring Binder Case in Navy Blue: Electronics[/ame]

It can be used either left or right handed. the only down side is it is only sestup for a three ring binder. It would not be too hard to drill extra holes to work in the multi ring binders from FranklinCovey or other day planner binders.

Good luck,
iCrush

Most reactions