What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case Recommendation?

Klew721

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I got my iPad a few weeks ago and I got the Smart Case, but I'm not so sure I like the way it stands up. What are some other good, quality cases for the iPad Air?

Fred Garvin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really debated getting a case at all as I love the form factor and feel in my hand....but decided a case was a good idea since I carry this Air around with me.

I got a "Survivor" case in blue/black.....rugged, not too big....and since I spend a lot of time on my bike or out on the sailboat....it good protection from the elements. It looks pretty cool too.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Blue-Su...627861&sr=8-2&keywords=Survivor+iPad+air+case

iPad Air 32Gb Wi-Fi; 17" MacBook Pro; 24" iMac; iPhone 4; iPod Nano 6th Gen; iPod Shuffle; Apple TV 2

Ashlynn Wright

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Zugzwang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
I just can't stand to leave a case on it. I put the smart case on when I leave the house, and roll nekkid at home. I'm afraid the constant removal is weakening the cases grip though. I think maybe a nice protective sleeve would suit me, with a folding stand.

Most reactions

Latest posts