What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case or no case?

case or no case

• Case

Votes: 341 85.0%
  • Bare naked

Votes: 33 8.2%
  • Screen protector and/or invisible skin

Votes: 27 6.7%

• Total voters

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
m3fan said:
Thanks for trying. I'll spend some time on the link u provided me! Thanks again!

You are welcome. Just make sure you use Targus item number at tarsus.com and you will find it.

mynameiserich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I slapped on a custom gelaskin (gelaskins.com), an anti-glare screen protector, the grey smart cover, and when I'm bringing it somewhere with me, I slide it in my all natural, organic hemp (brown) colcasac (colcasac.com) complete protection, yet when I'm using it, it is still thin and light. I usually toss the smart cover off when I'm holding it.

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mynameiserich said:
I slapped on a custom gelaskin (gelaskins.com), an anti-glare screen protector, the grey smart cover, and when I'm bringing it somewhere with me, I slide it in my all natural, organic hemp (brown) colcasac (colcasac.com) complete protection, yet when I'm using it, it is still thin and light. I usually toss the smart cover off when I'm holding it.

This is another good idea. Thanks for sharing!

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mynameiserich said:

This is another good idea. Thanks for sharing!

I fell in love with the gelaskins!! What beautiful skins!! I am thinking of adding that to my iPad and still use my Targus 360 Swivel. It probably will fit in the case since the skin is very thin. I assume that anyway lol... The organic hemp is nice but I already have a carry case but the skin, my oh my!!

ced8499

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Have The Apple Smart Cover & The ZAGG Invisible Shield (Front & Back), Seems To Work Fine For Me..

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am thinking of a little change from my Otterbox. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good good screen protector? Thank

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Originally no case... Then after a few months f being in my schoolbag, scratches emerged. :( then I ended up dropping it. Luckily apple replaced it for a new one :D. but still, I use the griffin passport case, not really a cover, when I take the iPad out of the house. But what I love so much about the ipad1 is that it feels really comfortable in my hands without any kind of case or cover, so at home it's completely naked.

Shutterbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right now I have a clear back protecter on my iPad2 and use the smart cover. I have the M.I.C. KeyboardBuddy Case ordered. BUT I saw this case and fell in love so someday I may just have to get it too!

http://www.vintcase.com/

Sent from my 64GB white iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts