What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case or no case?

case or no case

• Case

Votes: 341 85.0%
  • Bare naked

Votes: 33 8.2%
  • Screen protector and/or invisible skin

Votes: 27 6.7%

• Total voters

5teve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blackburn in NW of . . . . . . . . . . . . Engl
ipad-case-01.jpg

I use this white leather one bought brand new on eBay for £5.95 inc postage.

hayroset

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Case case case! With my family and their clumsiness I would be stupid to not have one. Now I just need to find a bettet one then this one...

harry_japan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
case btw green case for iPad 2 with smart cover! bought by online store AKA "rakuten" in Japan

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

iKIKO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have never used a case, neither on my original iPad or my iPad 2. just don't drop it and you'll be fine :D

magsmag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Case. I am a clumsy clot! I have a habit of putting 'stuff' at the top of the stairs.....balancing on the stair post.....if they're shiny....they slip. My second day with ipad I had already dropped it 3 times....scraping the corner. Also, my new puppy chews everything......don't cover it at your peril.

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tarsus Truss with stylus. Great protection and versatility and super cheap now. Got mine for 20bucks. The only gripe I have is that the strap that holds the upper left corner in place covers the power switch, so when using it in the case, I remove that strap and just pop it back on before I close it up and head out! Had 3 different landscape positions to work with, one of which I am using right now to type this. Has a nice strap to keep it shut tight or to keep it fully open without the cover flipping around, double as a hand strap too. As you may can tell, I am pretty impressed by this budget friendly case. Fits iPad and ipad2 I think. Mine is an ipad2 and it seems to fit well. I am not concerned about it falling out or sliding around.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

neutrin0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried a screen protector - too many bubbles! I tried a permanent silicon case - too much extra weight! Tried a back skin - not tight enough around the ports and controls!
Settled for smart cover with a knomo leather pouch case for carrying around. Ipad fits nicely, even with the smart cover on.

Most reactions

Latest posts