What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case-Mate is a Supporting Vendor of iPadForums.net!

iFreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally, I'm glad they are here. I really like their products.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a colleague i really welcome you here …. and i hope we can share some experience and point of view

Robertt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome. Always nice to be able to talk directly with vendors.

stever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the "I Make My Case" designer.
Any possibility of that being made available for iPad?

I could spend hours....

Joe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not sure i understand the point of such a thread, could anyone help here?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably the mods letting the community know that if they see this particular vendor hawking their product that it is ok and expected.

xenon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered from case mate 2 sets of their ipad express ballistic nylon case, came all the way from georgia, then memphis,tn , then anchorage alaska, then to guangzhou china before arriving at my country malaysia, its fun to track the parcel, thumbs up casemate n fedex.. Hehe.. It took only 4 days, altho they say it wud be 8-14 days, hurray!

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a colleague i really welcome you here …. and i hope we can share some experience and point of view

I checked out the items on the Ipad page and check out one of the cases,however when it mentioned the flap was kept closed by a magnet it kind of turned me off.:confused:

Al.

Most reactions

Latest posts