What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case Cover For IPad

Pinkipad2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I’m expecting my new iPad next Monday. I’m looking for a new case cover. The covers at Amazon are per the version or generation.

Which generation did I order? I think that I ordered the latest iPad .
mail

Personalized 10.2-inch iPad Wi-Fi 32GB - Gold

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If it’s the latest iPad, that’s the 8th generation.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When your purchase is registered through Apple the Apple online store will let you know if any accessories are compatible with your device.

Heres an example of the Magic Keyboard for my iPad Pro.
CB518960-1A89-4412-A95E-BF441BF81303.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
Pinkipad2

Pinkipad2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When your purchase is registered through Apple the Apple online store will let you know if any accessories are compatible with your device.

Heres an example of the Magic Keyboard for my iPad Pro.
View attachment 91137

It offered me the cover for $39.99. Amazon has them for $6.99 though not the same brand. If it breaks or is damaged, $7 to replace it rather than $40 ...

The links above don’t show the model number of the iPad, I.e. 2022 or the generation. That’s why I came here. Until I have it, I won’t know what model it is. Delivery was Thursday from China but now is Monday. I won’t count on it though. With Covid around, deliveries are being held up.

Most reactions

Latest posts