What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't update apps

Jizzum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you had any luck with this Vartanu?
Did you go down the rebuild path and have any success?
It's strange that when you google this issue, this is the only post and we are the only 2 people affected. :confused:
You say you bought your pad in NY, did you download any apps from the US store whilst there?
I did, so am wondering if now that I am in the UK and trying to download apps, the system has somehow flagged itself as American.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Its a Joke from someone who cracked the apps you installed. Steve Wozniak is the guy who co-founded Apple Computer, Inc. They must have stuck his email in there and removed their own as to keep apple from knowing who cracked the app and going after them.

#1 remember installing cracked apps without paying for them is illegal.
#2 cracked apps cant be "Updated" in itunes.
#3 connect your ipad to itunes look at the properties of each app and it will show the email address used to purchase the app. Delete all the cracked apps that show Steve Wozniak.

OP
V

vartanu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I restored aand didn't jb again. Restored from back up so i only lost the cracked apps, everythingelse works fine. Maybe i will jb again when the issue with spirit an itunes 9.2 is solved.

Most reactions

Latest posts