What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Track My iPad 3, Shipped With UPS

crazzytee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still bloody waiting tracking has not been updated since 07:45 ?????]

reneepren

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Black 64 GB wifi only is out for delivery! Took day off to wait for Santa I mean the UPS delivery man! ;>D

Lyndon23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Exactly as Apple informed me... ...my new iPad has just been delivered by UPS @ 16:15hrs UK time. OMG, that was a long wait for me today, I've never looked out my window so much in my life...hehe. OK now to go and open the box - catch you guys later. :D

reneepren

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took the day off to wait for my new iPad...it's out for delivery...can't wait for "my precious"

Lyndon23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just setup my new iPad and I can tell you this.... ... 'Superb' is not a big enough word to describe this display!!! It's unbelievable!!!

FunkatronJive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well Canada post who is also UPS in my small town has already been. No iPad. What really sucks is she pulled up in front of my house, went next door then came here..... She had my sons first passport. Any other day I would have been thrilled to receive the passport but today I was bummed. Lol

I've given up hope today.

nade1958

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lyndon23 said:
I've just setup my new iPad and I can tell you this.... ... 'Superb' is not a big enough word to describe this display!!! It's unbelievable!!!

Enjoy...

Most reactions

Latest posts