What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Track My iPad 3, Shipped With UPS

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It appears they were all held in Louisville since I'm seeing import scans. My guess was a big pallet in a holding area to make sure there were no early arrivals

QTP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update: I spoke to another knowledgeable rep at UPS all his info can true already. For Ontario, Canada orders: Mount Hope is Hamilton airport customs clearing, then they go to Concord clearing center then your local hub, mine now shows
Concord arrival 5:51, 7:12 destination scan (this is gooooood) delivery by noon friday (the delivery date & time info only shows up with the destination scan ) BUT the UPS guy did tell me although it says noon they have updated that and actually have until 5pm. Yipee !

OP

5er driver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
celly said:
I've got a UPS tracking # for my Bell SIM card in addition to my iPad. Already here in Calgary according to the last time I looked. It has a 3/16 delivery date. Looks like it with arrive at the same time.

I got my SIM card 2 days ago and already activated it in my iPhone. Just waiting on my iPad now, it's at a UPS hub 40 minutes away. Wanna bet it will be the last package delivered today? If not today, then tomorrow. I've waited since the day I ordered it, a few more days won't kill me. I'm dying!!!!!!!!!

OP

5er driver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5er driver said:
I got my SIM card 2 days ago and already activated it in my iPhone. Just waiting on my iPad now, it's at a UPS hub 40 minutes away. Wanna bet it will be the last package delivered today? If not today, then tomorrow. I've waited since the day I ordered it, a few more days won't kill me. I'm dying!!!!!!!!!

It's now out for delivery, the truck left the hub at 5:30 AM. I think I'll call in sick at work today. :)

Lyndon23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on my 64gb 4G arriving today (it's showing on UPS as 'Out for Delivery'), but thought I'd wish everyone a very happy "New iPad Day" to those who are lucky enough to get their one!!! :)

Kasinas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it so vital to get the new iPad as soon as it is launched? A week later will make no difference...

FunkatronJive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cause I want it NOW! I've never been patient so when I want something I have to have it. I've never had an iPad before and we just started talking about me getting the iPad 2 a month ago so this was great timing

OP

5er driver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kasinas said:
Is it so vital to get the new iPad as soon as it is launched? A week later will make no difference...

It's vital anytime I order something and am waiting for it to be delivered. Especially this iPad. It will be my first one.

Most reactions