What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Track My iPad 3, Shipped With UPS

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fed Ex tracking here and its been in Middletown, PA since the 13. i checked Middletown and its a small town next to an international airport near Harrisburg, PA so probably locked in a container at the Fed Ex hub. It left there early this morning and last move was to Indianapolis, IN. I'm assuming it will be airshipped to one of the Fed Ex sites near me for delivery by truck tomorrow--western NC. Fed Ex always seems less up to date on tracking than UPS. Mine is scheduled for before 3PM but Fed Ex usually delivers to us in the morning.

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is UPS and has had a tracking number since day one.. it will be here by tomorrow since it just left Lousiville, KY a few hours ago. My accessories were shipped fed ex

klehan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just checked Fed Ex and it finally says "in transit!" I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!! :) (my husband thinks I am nuts.)

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TNT Australia just SMS me to say that my delivery will be here within the hour,
To quote Mr Burns - excellent

Tudor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in London it's 21:10 GMT, 15 March, order being delivered by Syncreon who I have never heard of. Tracking info on their site shows:
13 Mar 18:00 Hinckley GB. Estimated Delivery Date
15 Mar 07:24. Hinckley GB. Shipment pickup
15 Mar 11:07 Birmingham GB. Arrive terminal
15 Mar 13:13. Birmingham GB. Arrive terminal. ???
16 Mar 07:28. Hinckley GB. Out for delivery. .?????? This date and time have not happened yet!

ladynikon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in London it's 21:10 GMT, 15 March, order being delivered by Syncreon who I have never heard of. Tracking info on their site shows:
16 Mar 07:28. Hinckley GB. Out for delivery. .?????? This date and time have not happened yet!

It's probably sitting on the truck ready to go for tomorrow.

Lyndon23

iPF Noob
Reaction score

...a bolt of lightning is going to strike the clock tower at precisely 10:04pm, on Friday 16th! If... If we could somehow... harness this lightning... channel it... into the flux capacitor... it just might work.

Good luck Marty!

Last edited:

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tamworth, United Kingdom15/03/201222:19Departure Scan

That is mine!

dhevans_6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tudor said:

I had my bt apple keyboard delivered by them from the apple store. Efficient delivery, I'm sure you'll be fine!

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can finally see tracking info... my ipad is in ontario today..... I am not sure how fast UPS express saver is but I know canada post would take 4 days to get here....

Let me guess....Mount Hope, Ontario

That's only where the paperwork for the iPad gets cleared through UPS's Customs facility just outside of Hamilton, ON.

Doesn't mean your iPad is physically present in Ontario anymore. It's probably MUCH closer to you than that.

UPS is bogged down dealing with the paperwork and all the anxious people calling them asking for status update. ;)

FunkatronJive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me guess....Mount Hope, Ontario

That's only where the paperwork for the iPad gets cleared through UPS's Customs facility just outside of Hamilton, ON.

Doesn't mean your iPad is physically present in Ontario anymore. It's probably MUCH closer to you than that.

UPS is bogged down dealing with the paperwork and all the anxious people calling them asking for status update. ;)

Yep thats where it was.... Its driving me nuts that there are no other updates

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep thats where it was.... Its driving me nuts that there are no other updates

I've never found UPS to be very reliable, tracking our otherwise. All the sudden it will show up as "Out for Delivery" tomorrow morning. Tracking it minute by minute is useless, especially with all the backlog. I've been following a thread on MacRumors (specific to Canadians) and it's funny to watch everyone thinking their iPad is actually in "Mount Hope".

I did help coin a new phrase over there, i.e. being "Mount Hoped". :D

I worked my tail off today so I can slack off when it arrives tomorrow at work where it's getting delivered. :)

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you order 4g? it could be your sim card. Mine already arrived from some 3rd party company.

I've got a UPS tracking # for my Bell SIM card in addition to my iPad. Already here in Calgary according to the last time I looked. It has a 3/16 delivery date. Looks like it with arrive at the same time.

reneepren

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine just left Louisville,Kentucky too heading for Arizona I can't wait!

Most reactions

Latest posts