What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't seem to rate apps

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't do much app rating, but the odd time that I do try, I always get the message "Customer Reviews are currently Unavailable.. Please try again Later".

I've received this message over the last few weeks.. Am I the only one?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't do much app rating, but the odd time that I do try, I always get the message "Customer Reviews are currently Unavailable.. Please try again Later". I've received this message over the last few weeks.. Am I the only one?

Sorry to say you seem to be the only one. I just reviewed a game without any problems.

Have you tried closing app store completely and then opening it again?

Please post back your results!

OP
jwt873

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well it just worked for me, so I guess it was coincidence that the App store rating system was down all the other times... Over the last couple of months I got three or four 'Rate this App' requests from some of the apps I run. Each time I got the 'try later' message.

So I guess I just have to be more patient :)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well it just worked for me, so I guess it was coincidence that the App store rating system was down all the other times... Over the last couple of months I got three or four 'Rate this App' requests from some of the apps I run. Each time I got the 'try later' message. So I guess I just have to be more patient :)

Glad that you got it sorted out. ;)

sceadugenga

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
dspoverseas.proboards.com
I'm not sure how it works, I get the message, click on the star line up but it doesn't seem to acknowledge me.
Recently I've stopped bothering which of course does not help anyone.

Canuckgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure how it works, I get the message, click on the star line up but it doesn't seem to acknowledge me. Recently I've stopped bothering which of course does not help anyone.

I gave up trying to rate also.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Did you ever downloaded the app? ~S~

Well, I guess they would surely mention if they have downloaded the app or not because when you want to rate an app without downloading it, you get a message 'You need to download the app before reviewing it.'

But anyhow, its worth asking, in case something went wrong... :)

Most reactions

Latest posts