What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't open the page in my iPad Air

Abda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whenever I open the website in any browser (safari,chrome,iCloud etc.) it goes to the App page right away asking mr to download the the games?I couldn't even see the page. Can someone please help me out. Thanks

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a home screen in an iPad browser. Looks like you have an active link that is directing your browsers to the App Store.

Swipe up the screen, or double click on the home button. Your current app should minimize to the centre of the screen. Then swipe up to close apps (make sure you get your browsers in this fashion). Nect time you start your browsers, the offending behaviour should be gone.

Wouldn't hurt to do a reboot at the same time. Press home and power buttons together until the Apple logo appears, then release both buttons. Wait for the iPad to restart and all should be good.

Most reactions

Latest posts