What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't move apps between pages

navery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been trying to move several apps to different pages. I've followed the normal routine- touch the app til it wiggles then swipe to the right. It won't move even though there is room on the next page. The current page isn't "full". Never heard that you can't move unless the current page is full?

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
navery said:
I have been trying to move several apps to different pages. I've followed the normal routine- touch the app til it wiggles then swipe to the right. It won't move even though there is room on the next page. The current page isn't "full". Never heard that you can't move unless the current page is full?

Welcome to the forum navery, you don't really 'swipe' them...more like touch and slide to the edge of the screen until they disappear onto the next, or previous page. You may find it easier to park an app in the bottom dock, then change pages and bring the app back up.

OP
N

navery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum navery, you don't really 'swipe' them...more like touch and slide to the edge of the screen until they disappear onto the next, or previous page. You may find it easier to park an app in the bottom dock, then change pages and bring the app back up.

Thanks for the reply. I did find that I had to be more patient with the pull and drag - am now happily moved!

Most reactions

Latest posts