What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't log onto my wifi

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have wifi at home and at my office (I own the business so it's my system entirely). I'm getting on at home fine but a few days ago at work I have been getting a log-in screen to get onto my wifi here using my iPad so I go to settings to enter my password, and the ENTER button is greyed out so I'm unable to log on. It works fine for my iPhone, so it's just on my iPad that I'm unable to get on. I've tried using SETTINGS and also going directly to email or to Safari and neither lets me into my wifi so I'm forced to use 3G. I have rebooted the iPad. Why is the ENTER button greyed out? I've never seen that before.

Any ideas or advice?

OP
M

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
But it's greyed out even before I enter any password. Even if I could enter a password, it's the same one I've always had.

Most reactions