What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't get hired until I figure out this ipad issue

micdoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So my only apple product is an Ipad 1, which runs Ios5 and apple will not allow Ios6 on. A while back before tinder was regarded as a hookup app, I downloaded it and tired it. I didn't like it so I just deleted the app. I've just come to find out deleting the app isn't enough, you have to go in and delete your profile. I absolutely must delete all my social media accounts/dating profiles/etc for my new job with the federal government...but I now have no way of getting into my tinder account because they have made it require Ios6 to install and I no longer have the .ipa backup of the ios5 version. What's the easiest way to get into it- whether is be an Ipad emulator, side loading an archived version off the internet, trying to get ios6 on it, etc??? Using another person's idevice isn't an option as I live in a foreign nation where apple doesn't sell their products at the moment . I don't want to buy a new i device, but will if its the only option. Thanks!!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All I can suggest is you go to the web site of the company (www.gotinder.com) and ask them how to delete your account. I couldn't find a way to do it on their website; that is why I can only recommend contacting the Tinder developers directly.

Because (1) there is no way to get iOS 6 on an iPad1 and (2) you can only get older versions of an app from the developers.

Good luck.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts