What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't find Yahoo! Sportacular HD

sogaard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all...

I've tried to find the app Yahoo! Sportacular HD for my iPad, but without any luck. I can't even find it on iTunes app store.. What's happening?

When i search for it on the ipad, it just says "Your search had no iPad app results" and when i search on iTunes, it just gives me the iPhone apps..

Can anybody help me out?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all...

I've tried to find the app Yahoo! Sportacular HD for my iPad, but without any luck. I can't even find it on iTunes app store.. What's happening?

When i search for it on the ipad, it just says "Your search had no iPad app results" and when i search on iTunes, it just gives me the iPhone apps..

Can anybody help me out?

Maybe is not available in your country but it’s here

OP
S

sogaard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all...

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks for the quick response.

I live in Denmark and this app you're linking to is for iPhone.
I'm searching for this one named Yahoo! Sportacular HD (search on the apple itunes website, i can't post links)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all...

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks for the quick response.

I live in Denmark and this app you're linking to is for iPhone.
I'm searching for this one named Yahoo! Sportacular HD (search on the apple itunes website, i can't post links)

Solly solly the one for iPad is HERE

I hope that help , but please don’t forgot many app’s is not available in all country

OP
S

sogaard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah that's the one i want.

Then i try to click on "View in itunes" but this just shows me a screen which tells me how to download itunes. But i already have itunes.....

Maybe its just because its not availabe in my country. It just seems a little weird because i can get the iphone sportacular app easily!
But why can i only get the iPhone version when i have an iPad??.. that sounds crazy to me :confused::confused::confused:

OP
S

sogaard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only iPad compatible app with NFL scores i am able to download is the Pro Football Live Plus! app, but this is a paid app compared to the Sportacular HD app which is free.

Is it really true that only 1 app is available in Denmark for having live NFL scores?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only iPad compatible app with NFL scores i am able to download is the Pro Football Live Plus! app, but this is a paid app compared to the Sportacular HD app which is free.

Is it really true that only 1 app is available in Denmark for having live NFL scores?

Sorry i can’t help you as i am not in Denmark ….

You do better to have US iTunes account … like me and many member here … even i live in Asia i have all app’s available

Last edited:
OP
S

sogaard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks!

I created a US account and then i was able to download the app :)

Thanks for the helpful advice!

Most reactions

Latest posts