What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant delete broken JPG from camera roll

RondoMondo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saved a pic from a browser session, showed up in camera roll as a grey box with JPG label. No biggie, but since I cant open it I can't delete it. How do I delete this from the camera roll since it's not a synced pic from iTunes?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to ask the stupidly obvious question, so apologies in advance: When you first open the Photo app, do you have it to display Photos versus Albums? If so, have you tried pressing the arrow button (rightmost side) and then selecting that photo? The proper behavior would be that you get a check arrow on the photo and a red Delete button at the top, which you can press to delete the selected photo.

If you've already done the obvious, then sorry, but I've got nothing else.

Marilyn

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Marilyn is correct. You can delete anything in you album this way, corrupt image or not.

-t

OP
RondoMondo

RondoMondo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok chalk that up to a newbie moment. Thanks guys, all sorted out

Most reactions

Latest posts