What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can't connect

vzx34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ a red roof inn, needed access so I thought I would enter the world of apple..yea. I choose rroof network in settings and I should be prompted for credentials, what I get is a page, with ip address, but no place for creds. Popup blocker is off. Any ideas? Should I try a different browser than safari. This is frm my phone, I'm board and will try any suggestions..lol

OP
V

vzx34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, more details. Launching safari brings me to an http: spot, but nothing else happens(this would be where creds go). They're support says works w/ apple and they've had other guests with mac books. But I am the 2nd person with an ipad that gets nowhere. So what is the difference if both macbook and ipad use safari, something additional to install with safari. These are my first experiences with apple

OP
V

vzx34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got it!! I think it was related to popups, I had it turned off. But what I think happened is I never fully restarted the browser. Again I'm new and getting used to this over win doze . Other than that I am really enjoying this, thanks for the help

Most reactions

Latest posts