What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can’t connect to Facebook comments.

ArthurW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My IPad mini 7 is not connecting to Facebook comments. Message is that the link is broken or page no longer there. I can’t comment myself at times. All of the links posted here say ‘Oops something went wrong’ over and over. I have trying all posted suggestions from apple to no avail. Not my first mini iPad.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums!

As you‘ve already tried everything suggested by Apple (force closing the app, restarting your device, e.g.), I‘d suggest reporting your problem to Facebook:
In my experience, problems with FB originate from FB itself, most of the time.

OP
A

ArthurW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums!

As you‘ve already tried everything suggested by Apple (force closing the app, restarting your device, e.g.), I‘d suggest reporting your problem to Facebook:
In my experience, problems with FB originate from FB itself, most of the time.
My question then is why do all the androids in the house not have this problem? I also notice that I can read some comments on non news posts -like group that I belong to -but with news sites I can never read comments to posted comments. Very frustrating. Any ideas?

Most reactions