What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't add to calendar.

miwy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of a sudden I can't add events to calendar. Getting msgs like "does not belong to that event store", "no end date" , and I'm doing just as I've always done. Perhaps something to do with iCloud?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try quitting the Calendar app completely by double pressing the Home button to open the multi-task bar, then pressing and holding any icon until they all start to jiggle, then touching the upper left hand corner of the Calendar icon to close it completely. Now press the Home button again to close the multi-task bar and see if the problem persists.

Tim

OP
M

miwy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try quitting the Calendar app completely by double pressing the Home button to open the multi-task bar, then pressing and holding any icon until they all start to jiggle, then touching the upper left hand corner of the Calendar icon to close it completely. Now press the Home button again to close the multi-task bar and see if the problem persists.

Tim

Problem resolved itself about an hour later. Thanks for responding.

Most reactions

Latest posts