What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot install Shazam

WorldChef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Find it strange that my iPad is refusing to install Shazam, despite the website propose it for iPad as per iPhone. Cannot find it on AppStore either....?

Anybody can help

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are regional restrictions that affect availability certain apps in different countries.Although you can view it in the web,if it doesn't appear in the app store in your country,you won't be able to download it.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might want to check if Soundhound is available in your app store.

I used to use Shazam and found Soundhound more useful.

OP
W

WorldChef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
There are regional restrictions that affect availability certain apps in different countries.Although you can view it in the web,if it doesn't appear in the app store in your country,you won't be able to download it.

I thought about it, but I was able to download it on my BlackBerry........even though I can't buy or listen after it got the song.........
Thanks

OP
W

WorldChef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
You might want to check if Soundhound is available in your app store.

I used to use Shazam and found Soundhound more useful.

Done, seems working well! Will keep you posted!
Thanks

Most reactions