What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadians with US iPads and US Applecare

Peters400

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an iPad in the states and have it in Canada . Here is the thing, I bought AppleCare from NYC however to register it you need a US address because Canada says it doesn't have service in this location. Will i get service on the 28th launch date? Or will the AppleCare be trash??

No one has this same problem as far as I know...

Colsgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought AppleCare wth mine when I pre-ordered, so hopefully if you wait a couple of days you will be able to register.

This is what I bought and it cost $109 for 2 years:
AppleCare Protection Plan

For up to two years from the original purchase date of your iPad, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you direct, one-stop access to Apple's award-winning telephone technical support for questions about using your iPad. And you get hardware repair coverage — both parts and labor — on your iPad, its battery, and included accessories.

Last edited:
OP
P

Peters400

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will update

I will update everyone if it worked or not tonight at midnight !
Hope it works!!

adamh10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did the registration work? I would imagine that it did, I purchased the two year Apple Care for my iPad in Canada without issues. Probably just had to wait until the product was officially available.

OP
P

Peters400

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Applecare from the US in Canada

Yes it is true! AppleCare from the US officially works in Canada as of the launch day!!!
Problem solved!

Most reactions

Latest posts