What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadian iPad To Be Sold At Future Shop

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just wandered in at Future Shop this morning looking for a GPS car stand big enough to fit an iPad. When I said the word to the attendant, her face lit up!

They have received a bunch today. They'll be setting up special displays during the night in preparation for tomorrow's launch. It's the first news I have that Future Shop would be a distributor.

All third party accessories were already in the store, so I bought a Griffin case... Tomorrow she comes! Godspeed Fedex!!!
nice.gif

Colsgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If Future Shop wasn't stocking them, there would be no where in this city to buy them.

They already have the accessories on the Future Shop website. My local store shows as in stock. So I placed an order, got the confirmation and then they cancelled it. Looks like you can't buy screen protectors etc before the launch date.

OP
iVan

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can IN the store, maybe not on the web. I bought the Griffin case this morning that I'm going to modify.
Details in a few days!:D

Colsgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can IN the store, maybe not on the web. I bought the Griffin case this morning that I'm going to modify.

Not here, I just went in at lunch time and two assistants even denied that they have any. So I talked to a third assistant and implied that I already had an iPad but I wanted a screen protector as I was getting sick of fingerprints. He told me that they had been told they weren't allowed to discuss it with customers, but if I go back tomorrow they will have all the accessories on display.

OP
iVan

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Not here, I just went in at lunch time and two assistants even denied that they have any. So I talked to a third assistant and implied that I already had an iPad but I wanted a screen protector as I was getting sick of fingerprints. He told me that they had been told they weren't allowed to discuss it with customers, but if I go back tomorrow they will have all the accessories on display.
What! You can't do that! You'll miss the delivery van!!!:confused: :p

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a silicone case at Future Shop for mine. The one that was ordered on Ebay didn't come yet and I don't want to leave my iPad unprotected. I won't open it yet just in case the other one comes tomorrow - then I'll compare to see which I like best. They had Griffin, Dilex, IFrogz and Jagg stock.

Most reactions