What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can no longer access AOL emails

Sapphire12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope someone can help. I have just tried to access my AOL emails in the usual way on my iPad 2. It showed that the last time the emails were updated was a few hours ago. A message appeared and told me to go to settings, so I did and found the sign-on screen. I completed this with my email address and password and I was then thrown back to a screen that says 'Welcome to Mail' with a list of of various things including AOL.. When I click that, the sign-on screen appears yet again. When I complete that, and click 'next' it tells me that 'AOL is already added. This AOL account has already been added to your iPad'. I click 'OK' and nothing happens, so I have to click 'cancel' to get off the sign-on screen..This hasn't happened before. I can still access my emails on my laptop but I also need to access them on my iPad.

OP
S

Sapphire12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, Sofan57. Thanks for your reply. I haven't tried that yet. As this hasn't happened before, I'm a bit nervous about trying to troubleshoot! After trying a few things, I find that I am now able to get to my emails by searching for AOL in Google but it's a bit too long-winded doing it that way. I still have the 'Mail' icon on the bottom of the iPad Home page but nothing comes up when I click into it.

Most reactions

Latest posts