What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Logmein Ignition Stream Flash Audio?

yxb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Logmein Ignition can stream audio from a Flash Video playing on Windows 7? We know we can view the flash movie, but can hear the audio? Thanks.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use another one (iTeleport, formerly Jaadu VNC) but yeah - quite slowly and without sound.

Bad for movies or games, good for productivity in a pinch.

crashmeister

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Audio is not supported by LogMeIn on the iPad. It is on the PC/Mac with the paid version but not with the free version.

It would be most useful if they updated Ignition with sound.

mgamber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Wyse RDP terminal and sound works fine. I use it to watch local hockey and baseball games, both of which are streaming Flash video and audio. The video is rough, 2 - 4 frames per second or so, but the audio works just fine and together it works well enough that I can follow the game. Note also that I connect the iPad to a decent Windows 7 box to do this, your mileage may vary.

ipadfan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Splashtop Remote is the best solution for flash video/audio

just released, best app for flash video/audio on iPad

Most reactions