What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LogMeIn Ignition

Blackhawk6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have LogMeIn Ignition? I was considering buying it, but I want a little more info. What are some of the pros/cons? Thanks!

sampettway

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blackhawk6 said:
Does anyone have LogMeIn Ignition? I was considering buying it, but I want a little more info. What are some of the pros/cons? Thanks!

I've had LogMeIn for a few weeks and appreciate the access it gives me to my desktop. It's a tad clunky, at leastnin accessing some proprietary software we use, but it sure beats driving to the office AG night and on weekends! Incidentally, the same (proprietary) software provider offers a mobile app for something like $500/month, and thus LogMeIn is certainlyncost-effective!

Skiier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Logmein Ignition and it works fine. I sometimes control my PC (which is in my study) using my iPad in bed, e.g. Downloading files etc. The ability to resize the screen makes it easy to use and you soon get used to the method for controlling the mouse. But best of all is controlling my PC from anywhere outside the house.

Skiier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It connects automatically, nothing to type, it lets you send many keystrokes to the host PC and mouse clicks and let's you control the window size. I'm not sure if the Safari Java version does all this but if it does then maybe you don't need Logmein Ignition.

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skiier said:
It connects automatically, nothing to type, it lets you send many keystrokes to the host PC and mouse clicks and let's you control the window size. I'm not sure if the Safari Java version does all this but if it does then maybe you don't need Logmein Ignition.

Thank you for the explanation :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts