What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I take my Ipad camping and use it as a laptop?

OP
afzimm

afzimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in an area outside of the metro circle of 4G. We have lightning fast internet to the house thru mediacom. The 3G on my Evo phone is super slow and the 4G doesn't even exist until you get close to the city. When we go camping we usually look for a campground that has wifi, more and more do, state and county parks never will. (hope and change program)

OP
afzimm

afzimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the Japan earthquake really causing this shortage of Ipad 2? I called 4 different retail and electronics stores (Best Buy type) and zippo, none. Nobody knows when either. So I am Ipadless. I can get one on Ebay....the 499 model (16gb wifi only) are selling for 650-700. Don't need one that bad. Best Buy was using a waiting list, but are no longer allowed.

bobmielke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
bobmielke.smugmug.com
Is the Japan earthquake really causing this shortage of Ipad 2? I called 4 different retail and electronics stores (Best Buy type) and zippo, none. Nobody knows when either. So I am Ipadless. I can get one on Ebay....the 499 model (16gb wifi only) are selling for 650-700. Don't need one that bad. Best Buy was using a waiting list, but are no longer allowed.

I went through the same sort of ordeal waiting for my new Nikon D7000 to show up in the states. I was on two waiting lists for 6 months before stumbling on one in a tiny strip mall camera shop. I know it's hard to wait but it's their game & their football. :)

OP
afzimm

afzimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an Ipod 2 16gb wifi yesterday on E-Bay. It will shipp today should have it this week. Yay. az

Most reactions

Latest posts