What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone recommend a good HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGE VIEWER?

khun84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to work with plenty of large resolution photos most of the time. In most of the instances, i need to output the image to a projector for presentation. I tried to use some of the file management apps to project the photos and the response of these apps when dealing with photos of 200-300psi with 4-7mb filesize are very slow. It takes 2-3 sec to render the image with every zoom or pan action. That's something very unpleasant in a presentation, the audience does not have patient to wait for the multiple 2-3 sec.

Does anyone here has come across any photo viewer with high performance in terms of browsing and rendering? The capability of vga output does not concern me as im using ipad2, mirror output works for most of the apps i suppose.

Menneisyys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, if mirroring suffices (PMP doesn't support native output, only mirroring), Photo Manager Pro is your best bet.

Most reactions

Latest posts