What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone help me?

melisa121

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heey guys;
I don't know if a camera like this exists, but I would like to do a photography portfolio and my camera isn't quite up to scratch to make professional pictures.
I was wondering does anyone know of a camera that is, easy to use, small 10 megapixels and above and a great focus? and one that wouldn't burn a hole in my pocket? I'm thinking the sony nex-5? any other ideas? your help would be greatly appreciated.
thank youu xxx
-also, i'm sorry if this is in the wrong area.

JAILBIRD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What price range does "wont burn a hole in my pocket" fall into? I have been a huge fan of Sony cameras. I'm currently using an HX1 as my main camera. It's a bit on the larger size but it takes fantastic pictures. I bought mine for $500 when it was introduced. My wife is a professional photographer shooting with a Cannon 5D Mk2 and she's even surprised at the picture quality. The only bummer with the Sony cameras are the Memory Stick storage cards. They can be more pricey than a common SD card.

OP
M

melisa121

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the highest I could do would be £500. I'm not sure what that is in dollars. Thank you so much for all your suggestions :) xxx

Most reactions