What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera issue with my iPad 2?

Hup55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I find this really weird when I go into my camera and I have it selected for normal it starts to show thermal on white areas? I even leave go back to photo booth and select normal and it will work for a while then it starts to act like thermal is on, but it's only doing it on white areas. I don't want to have to take it back, but it's starting to get very annoying. Anyone else having this issue?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I find this really weird when I go into my camera and I have it selected for normal it starts to show thermal on white areas? I even leave go back to photo booth and select normal and it will work for a while then it starts to act like thermal is on, but it's only doing it on white areas. I don't want to have to take it back, but it's starting to get very annoying. Anyone else having this issue?

Which app are you using to view your pictures? It sounds as though you're using 'PhotoBooth'. This only gives special effects. Try 'Camera' instead.

Tim

OP
H

Hup55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, no this happens when I am in camera mode. It behaves like the thermal option in photo booth. I can't figure it out maybe the iPad has a defective camera?

airmech71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i had this exact problem and it seemed to be caused by other apps which were used prior to opening the camera app. i restarted the ipad and it cleared this condition. it hasn't reoccurred since :)

Most reactions

Latest posts