What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera in iPad after all (really)

G.a.r.y

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple gave us a wireless camera which is a thousand times better than a non pointable static camera mounted to the wrong side 50% of the time.

I picked camera a camera b apps. B goes in the iPhone. You get remote shutter, pan, zoom.

This is perfect. Range is a hundred feet or so through heavy brick walls.

Last edited:

xardoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm confused ,"I picked camera a camera b apps." what does this refer to? You picked it in the IPAD some place? I don't have mine yet so please elaborate....

Thanks.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm confused ,"I picked camera a camera b apps." what does this refer to? You picked it in the IPAD some place? I don't have mine yet so please elaborate....

Thanks.

He is refering to a $0.99 app that allows you to control a remote camera from the iPad.

CAMERA-A for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

CAMERA-A and B enables you to view the image of what the camera is pointed at, and at the necessary moment release the shutter to capture the picture.
Therefore, CAMERA-A and B can be applied for doing various photography:

✔Sport Photography – You can set Your camera behind the goal net, at the same time taking photos of the middle field.
✔Nature Photography – You can set Your camera in an open spot, not disturbing wild animals with Your presence.
✔Family photography – You can make snap shots, capturing the moments filled with surprise and naturalness.
✔Aerial photography – CAMERA-A and B may also be useful for AP (where people hang a camera from an aircraft, kite or a mast), as the video feed will allow You to easily see where the camera is pointing.

--
If the B app is on your iPhone the iPad will use the iPhone camera.

IMHO I always thought that the iPad lack of a built in camera would sooner or later see blue tooth connected cameras which would give the ipad photo capabilities like smart phones. There fore the lack of a built in camera never bothered me.

PCs often use USB connected cameras for web chat.

I just haven't gotten around to checking out the possibilities yet since I am still waiting on a 3G.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Makes alot of sense to have an external Bluetooth camera. I never thought having a built in camera in the ipad as being very practical. I wonder how long it will take before apple comes out with a really cool camer for just this purpose.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the silly question is how can you promote something you have not yet test ?? and witch camera work with this paid app's ??

let us know clearly what is this worldwide jewel ... i guess all the world will buy it if that really work witch i seriously doubts

gregg37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now we just need someone to make the second app for Android so i can use my Nexus One camera instead of my 3GS that is at the bottom of the dump somewhere!

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now we just need someone to make the second app for Android so i can use my Nexus One camera instead of my 3GS that is at the bottom of the dump somewhere!

If you are smart enough to buy an Android, you are supposed to be smart enough to write your own 'second app'.

That is the life of an Android user.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad VS Android

what is Android ??

is not the dead OS try to kill iPhone OS and finally fall down with a device can be only find online ??

hø i know is the OS with the stone age looking , all chinese copy factory use it because it's free

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

If you are smart enough to buy an Android, you are supposed to be smart enough to write your own 'second app'.

That is the life of an Android user.

i have read in somewhere over the web , but from a reliable source , before use an Android device you must read 128 pages USER manual

Most reactions

Latest posts