What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera connection kit question

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm toying with the idea of picking up the camera connection kit for my iPad 2 but what would seal the deal for me is if after uploading pictures and editing them, I could use the USB connection to offload these pictures to a USB flash drive? Is this possible?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The cck only allows for importing...unless JB....but you could upload to dropbox for later saving to pc/Mac.

Jarhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use PicTransfer to send them to my iPhone where they can be loaded to FaceBook.

I saw an article where Seagate(?) is coming out with an external HD that files can loaded to and accessed using an iOS app.

32gig iPhone 4 Black/16gig iPad 2 Black

deedeeortiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got that email from Seagate. What's your feelings on that product? I was thinking about preorder

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I use PicTransfer to send them to my iPhone where they can be loaded to FaceBook.

I saw an article where Seagate(?) is coming out with an external HD that files can loaded to and accessed using an iOS app.

32gig iPhone 4 Black/16gig iPad 2 Black

Was that the new Wireless GoFlex drive? I only read article recently, but they only mentioned that it can stream from the device, not load stuff onto it from the iPad.

OP
donka

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. My thought process was tio upload pics to the iPad on Holiday, review and edit them and then offload these to a usb flash drive to free up space on the iPad. It seems the camera connection kit is purely for importing only. I may still get it as it will have it's use but a two way transfer would have been better.

Most reactions