What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Camera Connection Kit

Sebby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to transfer documents from the Pages app to an USB flash drive using the Camera Connection Kit?

Ipad007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not rhat i believe, stock wise. now you can jailbreak and get ifiles from the cydia store. this will enable u to do whay u describe.

OP
S

Sebby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick respons :D
Too bad I have to jailbreak it :( I don't want to jailbreak my new iPad 2 already :p

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The easiest way to move files in and out of Pages is with a DropBox account. You set up DropBox on your computer. Then get a DropDAV account as well, and associate it with your DropBox account.

Once you do that you can use the DropDAV setting to import and export files from Pages using the WebDAV feature.

Dropbox - Online backup, file sync, and sharing made easy.
DropDAV - access your Dropbox via the WebDAV standard

DropBox comes in handy for a lot of other chores too, so it is worth getting the free 2GB account. DropDAV is also free as long as you are using the free DropBox account.

Most reactions

Latest posts