What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camara kit problem

fernando

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when I connect the camara kit to my Ipad always get a warning saying "this device is not supported"
any help will be appreciated.
thank you

Macgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might have to a a dcim folder to the sd card. Mine also did that, I also found a 1g card worked better.

lumberjak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To use it properly - as in transfer images from memory card or camera - you need a DCIM folder. Most if not all cameras store images in this folder by default.

If using the card say for other reasons: transferring files on a jailbroken iPad, then it will always say that...but never causes a problem. All it's looking for is that DCIM folder.

Vmatti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Received today iPad camera connection kit which I ordered from ipadhut.co.uk

iPad Camera Connection Kit | iPad Hut - iPad Cases | iPad Stands | iPad Camera Kit

It works fairly good, so I can upload photos from my camera through USB cable or directly from memory card using a slot in the kit.
On top of that now I can use also standard USB stick, if want to upload photos with that one, just create DCIM folder and put photos into that.

It also allowed to download video file (.mp4) but i couldn't play that one. Need to investigate a bit more.

ian2012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem with the videos, i can not play the videos that are transferred with the photos. Dies anyone have a solution.

gulfportgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DCIM Folder

How do i create a dcim folder on my ipad. Can i transfer photos from a flash drive to my ipad using the
camera connection kit ???

received today ipad camera connection kit which i ordered from ipadhut.co.uk

ipad camera connection kit | ipad hut - ipad cases | ipad stands | ipad camera kit

it works fairly good, so i can upload photos from my camera through usb cable or directly from memory card using a slot in the kit.
On top of that now i can use also standard usb stick, if want to upload photos with that one, just create dcim folder and put photos into that.

It also allowed to download video file (.mp4) but i couldn't play that one. Need to investigate a bit more.

Most reactions

Latest posts