What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calender app for my rotation of work

Cliveawn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all!
I have recently aquired an ipad2 and would like to try and insert on the calender my rotation.I work on a ship on a rotation of 5 weeks onboard and 5 weeks at home.

My calender at work has a different colour for the days when i am at work and a different colour for when i am at home.

I have tried to do it on the calender but cant?

Any tips of how i can do it or if there are any free calender apps that you could advise me on.

Would be nice to see the whole year on one screen and see at a glance when i am at home or work.

Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can not do it on the iPad itself; however if you sync your calendar with iCloud or Google, you can set up custom events on the website; and they will sync back to the iPad's Calendar app fine.

I've experimented with both service's custom settings, and it seems doable. Basically you set up your first 5 week block, then have it repeat every 10 weeks.

You may be able to do this with other online services, but I don't have any experience with them.

Most reactions

Latest posts