What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar

might

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is 2 ways, manually or by deleting the account from settings which is used for mail, calendar etc.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Tap that entry. It should give you a popup with an Edit button. Tap Edit, then scroll to the bottom of the window and choose Delete.

The special Birthday calendar (if you have it turned on) can not be edited in the Calendar app. It pull information from your Contacts app, and must be edited/deleted there.

Reaction score
I have just spent ages trying to delete a calendar entry that I put in incorrectly. I did it eventually by scrolling to the bottom of the edit window ! Why isn't it at the top of the window so you can see it ? Grrrr

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Andreafromipswich said:
I have just spent ages trying to delete a calendar entry that I put in incorrectly. I did it eventually by scrolling to the bottom of the edit window ! Why isn't it at the top of the window so you can see it ? Grrrr

That would be too easy!

The Archangel

Lizbethgrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help!! I cannot delete a duplicate calendar entry and it has NO edit button. I've closed all calendars and opened one at a time... No luck! I'm thinking it's from a calendar that I deleted but I've gone into every possible source directly (i.e. Yahoo, Gmail, etc). Please help!!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Check in Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars and see if you have a Subscribed Calendars account. Try deleting that (provided it's not a calendar you want). Calendars added this way are usually view only.

Most reactions

Latest posts