What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar syncing help for newb

ORSalesRep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I currently have information populated in my iPad's calendar from my employer's exchange server. I also have a gmail account with a google calendar that has no information in it. Is it possible to upload or preferably wirelessly sync the info that's in my iPad calendar into my google calendar?

Can my exchange calendar on the iPad synch with two different servers? I guess what I am hoping for is that every time I accept a meeting invite or create an appointment on my iPad via the exchange server, that the same info is also added to my google calendar.

Thanks in advance for any help!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can easily sync both Google and Exchange calendars on the iPad, but that won't make one update the other. You just end up with two sets of calendars, one on each service.

To do what you want you need to sync your Google calendar directly to Exchange. Ask your IT people if there is a calDAV or other URL based way to sync with your exchange sever. If you can get that kind of address you'll be able to sync with Google Calendar. If not, I have no idea how to do it.

Most reactions