What's new

Calendar sharing

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
419
Reaction score
91
Location
Freehold, nj
Is there a way that my children, all adults, with iPhones or pads can look at my calendar on my iPad to see if I'm busy when they need a baby sitter?

Thanks, bobbi

Oh, I checked a lot of the calendar threads. One suggested something I could do with a computer, but I don't have a computer. Only an iPad 3 and an iPhone 4S.
 
Is there a way that my children, all adults, with iPhones or pads can look at my calendar on my iPad to see if I'm busy when they need a baby sitter?

Thanks, bobbi

Oh, I checked a lot of the calendar threads. One suggested something I could do with a computer, but I don't have a computer. Only an iPad 3 and an iPhone 4S.

If iCloud is enabled on your device and you use an iCloud calendar, it works this way:
Open the Calendar app. Tap "Calendars" in the upper right corner to show your calendar(s). There, tap "Edit". It should look like this on your iPad:


image-2066327218.webp

Now tap the calendar you want to share, you'll see this:


image-442940833.webp

Tap "Add Person"


image-1782704094.webp

And add the person here, tap "Add" when you've done so.

image-2622450473.webp

You'll see it here then, and may add another person. Tap"Done" when you've finished adding the persons you want to share your calendar with.

If you're using only one iCloud calendar, it's easier: tap "Calendars" as told above, now it looks like this:


image-2705194438.webp

Now just tap the blue arrow. Continue as said before (add a person).
 
Last edited:
That was really clear Johanna. Tried it,but now we don't know where to find it on her iPad. Thanks, bobbi
 
That was really clear Johanna. Tried it,but now we don't know where to find it on her iPad. Thanks, bobbi

If it was successful you should find an invitation to join the calendar in the Calendar app:


image-2838539081.webp
 
Thanks. I'll get her to check that. Bobbi

Glad to help.
Btw there also should be a message in the iCloud mail account where she'd be able to join your calendar. Like this:


image-3591785696.webp

(Sorry, German.)
 
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom