What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar App with Typed/Handwritten Note taking & picture import ability?

Beards

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's a long shot but I'm trying to find a Calendar/Diary/Planner App that allows you to add either Typed or Handwritten notes plus insert pictures or photos on select dates.
Can anyone suggest any such App please?

OP
Beards

Beards

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am surprised there is a lack of Diary Apps that don't have the notes feature built in.

I also do a lot of dictating on my PC and have this automatically transferred into Notes. That will be my next task once I have established my present conundrum.
Though this could also be a problem within a problem...... Finding a dictation App that types it out in English UK, as in colour and not color.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Was thinking calendar and planner. If the Diary is the main use, you may want to look at Day One - Journal. Another oft mentioned app that I don't use.

There are lots of journal apps, some quite specialized. I'm sure there is one that will fit your needs down to the T.

OP
Beards

Beards

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is what I so love about the iPad, there's so much more Apps to choose from over my Android Galaxy Note 10.1
It's IT overload and it is simply great. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts