What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help - calendar with spreadsheet

lauriejodi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - new to this & may be looking in the wrong place, but I need an app for my iPad that allows me to import a numbers spreadsheet into a calendar or diary type situation. I need it for booking system so that I can look at the date then go to the spreadsheet & add details. Or alterrnately have the calendar in numbers???? Can anyone help?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Advanced Search box (at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

BTW, I moved your post to the iPad App area where you’re likely to get a better response to your question.

Welcome again and enjoy!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you start one app, then start the other, you can quickly switch between them by double tapping the home button to get the multitask bar. Depending on the apps and data fields you can even copy and paste between them.

I can not think of any spreadsheet with an imbedded calendar app, or vice versa.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you start one app, then start the other, you can quickly switch between them by double tapping the home button to get the multitask bar. Depending on the apps and data fields you can even copy and paste between them.
Good advice. If the rumors are true you'll soon be able to simply swipe between them with a four-fingered gesture with the soon-to-be-released iOS 5 update. I installed the little multitasking gestures mod a few months ago and rarely touch the home button anymore. That will be a really nice addition for folks like the OP that need to move quickly between apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts