What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying apps that are not availble in my region

Chris62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried to buy apps like Angry birds and Monopoly HD and itunes tell me they are not available in my store then i try to set up account to buy from America itunes store and it keeps throwing me out saying email account is linked to an existing itunes store....how are we supposed to get these Apps if its not available in our region.....this sucks

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not a problem - many Members have multiple accounts..

OK - log off from your existing account...

Now create a new account in the country of your choice..no credit card needed - see the official Apple line on this...

Create an iTunes App Store account without a credit card

- and there you are - now you have two accounts...but the apps will only show the updates from the account you bought them from - so you might need to log off from one account and log into the other occasionally - i.e. the iPad can't deal with two accounts at the same time.....:(

Tim

OP
C

Chris62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Now create a new account in the country of your choice..no credit card needed - see the official Apple line on this...

- and there you are - now you have two accounts...but the apps will only show the updates from the account you bought them from - so you might need to log off from one account and log into the other occasionally - i.e. the iPad can't deal with two accounts at the same time.....:(

Tim

I must be doing something wrong because it keep asking me for zip codes and credit card info

OP
C

Chris62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It keeps saying to me that this email is linked to an existing itunes account and defaults me back to My regional itunes account?????

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim

I must be doing something wrong because it keep asking me for zip codes and credit card info

When the credit card question comes up - you have to hit 'None'

Tim

OP
C

Chris62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It keeps asking me for american address and zip code...if i want to shop in american itunes account????

So im back to square one!!!!

OP
C

Chris62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any idea how to buy app from reqion not linked to mine...created new email id log on but it wont let me pay with my regional credit card it says address not correct yet one cannot put in ones address as one does not live in america ???

Most reactions