What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build Quality

iMadHatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine was in perfect shape but have light bleeding... and i have read it cannot get worse but mine did. So i went to a store... being that it is in a huge city they had no replacements.

But they are sending me a replacement that will be here in 3-5 days and all i had to do was walk into ups with just my ipad (no cords, box, receipt or anything) and gave them a ship number and now everything is getting taken care of.

Great service... but i will say this, if the new one has any issues i am just going to return it and get my money back. As a consumer and business man myself it should not take 2-4 multiple returns per customer before the product is perfect... horrible business by apple.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

bettafan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problems with my iPad 2. Bought in April this year. Use a lot. No problems.:D

OP
R

Ryxsolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got a replacement today with a build week of 20 and no blacklight bleeding but the frame is coming apart. They going to order me a new one.

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ryxsolo said:
The Genius I spoke with never even heard of this. He told me that they would've gotten a memo if it was true.

tell them to google it lol
I would not call most of them genius . Just like any retail some time you have to talk to the head guy.

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ryxsolo said:
Got a replacement today with a build week of 20 and no blacklight bleeding but the frame is coming apart. They going to order me a new one.

How can you tell when the build week is on you iPad I would like to know thanks

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
R

Ryxsolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The 5th letter. M is 18. P is 20. From some other forum.

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ryxsolo said:
I would not call most of them genius . Just like any retail some time you have to talk to the head guy.

iPF

The term "genius" has always cracked me up. Give somebody $8 an hour and some rudimentary product knowledge and all of a sudden they are a genius..........

Ludee00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ugh. I went through 3 iPads and now on my 4th. I had 2 with dead pixels and 1 with a lifting bezel. I finally went with the white and so far, it's perfect. What a horrible and inconveniencing experience it was. The best thing I have to say it that I bought from best buy and they were really great about all the issues.

Most reactions

Latest posts