What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Browser with multiple tabs *and* copy/paste?

kcr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of one that will do these things?

I can find one that gives me multiple tabs, but I can't make it copy/paste, and I can copy/paste in others, but no tabs.

Need both at the same time.

Anyone know of one?

Thanks!

HedgeHogLuvva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kcr said:
Does anyone know of one that will do these things?

I can find one that gives me multiple tabs, but I can't make it copy/paste, and I can copy/paste in others, but no tabs.

Need both at the same time.

Anyone know of one?

Thanks!

Take a look at atomic web browser

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Atomic yes, as well iCabMobile, Perfect Browser, etc... Almost all can do this I believe.

HedgeHogLuvva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
info said:
Atomic yes, as well iCabMobile, Perfect Browser, etc... Almost all can do this I believe.

Saying that, safari does as well, just not in the way most do, but in windows instead, it supports 9 seperate windows, which equates to 9 tabs

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HedgeHogLuvva said:
Saying that, safari does as well, just not in the way most do, but in windows instead, it supports 9 seperate windows, which equates to 9 tabs

Exactly. I believe the windows in Safari are even referred to as tabs here and there. The others expand on this, maybe they are all also limited to nine windows (tabs)?

OP
K

kcr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Atomic is making me very happy right now--It is *exactly* what I am looking for!

Yeah, Safari has tabs after a fashion, but it wasn't working with what I needed it to do--Atomic does.

The others might, too--I just got so happy with Atomic I didn't go any further:D

Most reactions

Latest posts