What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari question ....easy copy and paste

shackleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok...so I know I can copy and paste in Safari. I do it all the time, copying and pasting information into NOTES. I'd like to be able to do this without the extra effort of opening up notes. So while in safari I'd like to highlight, copy and paste with the information automatically going into NOTES. I'd prefer not to open up NOTES and then paste. Is this possible? Is there an app for that?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's not very fast, but if you use Evernote you can create a web-clipper link to save selected Safari content (as well as links, articles, or whole pages).

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help/19911-evernote-web-clipper-installation.html

PS: Just tested this again, to make sure it was still working. A text only clipping was actually fairly fast. I'm more likely to include a few pictures or the whole page, and that takes a little longer.

Last edited:
OP
shackleton

shackleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
vgorena said:
Knowtilus maybe is the app that you are looking for... Is a browser and it has the possibility of take notes ...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I think you're right, Knowtilus has what I'm looking for and then some. Is it worth the $10?

OP
shackleton

shackleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
It's not very fast, but if you use Evernote you can create a web-clipper link to save selected Safari content (as well as links, articles, or whole pages).

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help/19911-evernote-web-clipper-installation.html

PS: Just tested this again, to make sure it was still working. A text only clipping was actually fairly fast. I'm more likely to include a few pictures or the whole page, and that takes a little longer.

Thanks for the quick reply and info. Most appreciated!

Most reactions

Latest posts