What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxor HD for iPad - Dreamboard

Drak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd say first of all do you have a "mboxmail.png" file ?
if yes then make sure it's in the same location as as gmail.png
then change "<string>/DreamBoard/BoxorHD-iPad/SBicons/Gmail.png</string>"
to mboxmail.png

iW00t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I bought this theme and my apps still look like the illuminehaz3 icons I was using before even though I disabled everything in Winterboard.. Any idea why? The theme looks great, I have organized the pinned apps, updated the weather widget, and now all I want is for the apps to look like normal icons since there are many that the illuminehaz3 theme does not support and it then just looks messy.. What should I do? When I go back to the "default" theme in Dreamboard, the icons are back to normal :S

Cheers

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
iW00t said:
Ok so I bought this theme and my apps still look like the illuminehaz3 icons I was using before even though I disabled everything in Winterboard.. Any idea why? The theme looks great, I have organized the pinned apps, updated the weather widget, and now all I want is for the apps to look like normal icons since there are many that the illuminehaz3 theme does not support and it then just looks messy.. What should I do? When I go back to the "default" theme in Dreamboard, the icons are back to normal :S

Cheers

Open Winterboard and double check you have unticked all the themes you had selected, and then reboot. Dreamboard may have picked up icons from the cache.

Last edited:

iW00t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Open Winterboard and double check you have unticked all the themes you had selected, and then reboot. Dreamboard may have picked up icons from the cache.

I did that and it still shows the old icons. I even reinstalled the Boxor theme afterwards but same outcome..

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd say first of all do you have a "mboxmail.png" file ?
if yes then make sure it's in the same location as as gmail.png
then change "<string>/DreamBoard/BoxorHD-iPad/SBicons/Gmail.png</string>"
to mboxmail.png

Someone told me on another thread that I have to locate the exact name of the app on SBIcons List(I assume that is located in the folder of the theme) to find out exactly what its called then after that I can go ahead and name it accordingly..is that correct?

sashina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have been searching for Cydia. I cannot find it in Apple store.I have IPad 2
I just love it! Also practical for sure!
Thanking you for a result

Sashina;)

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sashina said:
Hi I have been searching for Cydia. I cannot find it in Apple store.I have IPad 2

Sashina;)

Lol, you don't find Cydia in the AppStore! You need to Jailbreak your iDevice. If your on 4.3.3, go to Jailbreakme.com in Safari on your iDevice. ;)

iLoveMyiPad2!

sashina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:eek::eek:
sashina said:

Sashina;)

Lol, you don't find Cydia in the AppStore! You need to Jailbreak your iDevice. If your on 4.3.3, go to Jailbreakme.com in Safari on your iDevice. ;)

iLoveMyiPad2!

Thank you :eek:

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would check out the website iThemeSky.com for this theme and many other high definition themes for the iPad & iPad 2.

mclaren84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cant get boxor on my ipad 2

Boxor HD for iPad is a GREAT Dreamboard theme! It changes your homescreen and the way of using your iPad like you've never experienced. You can have up to 40 pinned apps in the 2 page box in the lower left, switch from multiple wallpapers right on the homescreen, Change the weather location for the weather widget from the homescreen, you get a Facebook widget right in the center that can be changed to Twitter if you'd like, side scrolling dock for main apps and a main folder that contains all your apps! Plus the theme works BOTH in Portrait and Landscape modes!!! This theme is from falcon212 and is in Cydia for 2.99!

Note: This theme requires Dreamboard which is free in Cydia.

Here are some screenshots of Boxor HD for iPad:

iLoveMyiPad2!

hey there... please help... i have installed dreamboard like a million times now and it doesnt load up like on my iphone. it doesnt have the theme switcher so it only shows the honeypad pro. I intalled boxor for ipad and it only shows on ifile but not on the winterboard. im running 4.3.3 on my ipad 2 but it did work fine on my wife's ipad. what can I do? i have tried from many repos including xsellize and modmyi but no luck... please help.....

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You jail break your iPad and then go to Cydia (the jail breakers "App Store") and browse for a theme. There are a lot out there, some free, some paid (most of the good ones are paid ... though only a couple of [USA] bucks at the most).

But, you have to jail break first...

Marilyn

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
All i can say is WOW!!!

I've just downloaded the package and am so impressed with the easy way to change weather location and the pinned items.......no need to use ifile!!!! So all the main changes on the primary screen can be accessed from an edit button, this includes rotation, pinned apps and weather location! So easy, even i can do it ;-)

To extend its uses then ifile must be used, but a very concise readme is included in the files, explanations and links to extra icons and widgets! It even tells you exactly how to change the lines of code......even a novice to ifile can truly controlthis theme. Well done to its designer, he truly has pushed the boundaries on this, sorry I'm waffling!

This app is truly awesome, and i honestly cannot recommend it enough!

Buy it, install it and be truly mesmorized by it.

Last edited:

Most reactions