What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought Stolen iPad, Factory Reset, Cant Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeolus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I bought an iPad that I know is stolen, stolen from a school. I stupidly did a factory reset instead of removing the credentials and then resetting it so now.. I'm stuck.

Select Language, Region, Wifi, Set Up iPad > Set up as new iPad, but then I get blocked by an automatic configuration screen that I have to enter login information to use the iPad. the iPad isn't recognized by iTunes or even the iPhone Configuration tool but it did install it's drivers the first time I plugged it in.

Any help?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm afraid that you'll get no help here. You knowingly bought a stolen iPad when the right thing to do would have been to walk away from the deal. This forum will not become a party to anything that could in any way be considered wrong or illegal. Our only advice to you is return that iPad to its rightful owner.
Please do not make any more posts on this topic or further action may result.

Stay safe, stay legal.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts