What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought new iPad 2 iOS 4.3 is worth to update to iOs 5.0.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is? Where did you get that info from? It was my understanding that Pod2g has never give any type of date for release.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Young One!

He wouldn't. But the chronic dev team has it now:
***** REMOVED *****

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
prodhprod

prodhprod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WoW!! but, MuscleNerd is working for the jailbreaking of iPad and iPhone 4, not iPad 2 and iPhone 4S, is that right?

OP
prodhprod

prodhprod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The most probably is that they will wait till the official release of iOs 5.1, that is comming soon

iOSmusicguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I think you have to go to iOS 5 if you want to stay abreast of iCloud and all the other developments. I have had problems with Safari crashing, but otherwise it was okay.

Cheers,

--kT

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
He wouldn't. But the chronic dev team has it now:
***** REMOVED *****

I'm really not sure I would agree with that link being proof that the next jailbreak will be released this weekend Grayson. What's the link with Chronic? Seems to have absolutely nothing to do with them as far as I can see, and I am not aware of any announcement from them on a timescale...

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm really not sure I would agree with that link being proof that the next jailbreak will be released this weekend Grayson. What's the link with Chronic? Seems to have absolutely nothing to do with them as far as I can see, and I am not aware of any announcement from them on a timescale...

That is exactly what I was coming to post ~ this was from our experts at iphones:

"They are just reporting on pod2g's jailbreak, they don't know anything more than what pod2g has already told us which is that the A4 jailbreak is close to being finished and they are not sure whether they will wait until 5.1 is released to release it or not. Either way, I wouldn't hold my breath for a release this weekend. VERY unlikely."

Sorry Grayson!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I said it might come this weekend. :)

Thing is though, I hate that blog that I posted. They always skew the information.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Thing is though, I hate that blog that I posted. They always skew the information.

Then please don't post links to external blogs which are not providing accurate or trustful information. That site does NOT fall into that category. If you already "hate" it, then don't post it. You know our rules.
They are even posting links to the untethered jailbreak now. Utterly fake. I will remove the links above as we should not be giving them any traffic.

OP
prodhprod

prodhprod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi f4780y,
where can I found that list of trustful information sources? Thks

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

No you did not. In your post you edited you added "might" But I have the orig. Be careful, Grayson.

Pod2g has developed the jailbreak for 5.0.1 and it is set to be released this weekend.

See a "might" in there, do you?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Then please don't post links to external blogs which are not providing accurate or trustful information. That site does NOT fall into that category. If you already "hate" it, then don't post it. You know our rules.
They are even posting links to the untethered jailbreak now. Utterly fake. I will remove the links above as we should not be giving them any traffic.

Ya think? Goodness!

Hi f4780y,
where can I found that list of trustful information sources? Thks

From f4780y or Marilyn. And check out the Hacking section here ~ iPad 2 thread!

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/44596-official-ipad2-jailbreak-thread.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts